Selecting the best type of floor for various parts of your home can be confusing, given the many options available. But by knowing the pros and cons of different varieties, you can better understand which flooring will work best for your house and budget. At Visual Enhancements, we know each home is unique and needs keen attention to detail.
That’s why we aim to deliver customized service when installing your new flooring. What’s more, we can guide you in choosing the most ideal flooring for each room’s need based on foot traffic, style, furniture weight, and humidity resistance. So if you’re searching for premier residential flooring service in Land O Lakes FL, look no further than us.
The Best Options For Residential Flooring
Given the many types of flooring available, you can find one that suits your preference and budget. Here are some of the popular options.
Want a super durable and timeless flooring? Residential hardwood flooring is your best bet. It is very resilient, ups the value of your property, and adds natural warmth to any space. While hardwood can easily get scratched, a good refinishing job is all it takes to remove tiny marks.
- An array of varieties to select from
- Highly versatile in its look
- Never runs out of style
- Can complement any interior
- Resurfacing every few years will ensure it looks good as new
- Cleaning is easy
- Excellent investment
- Quite prone to moisture or water damage
- Expensive compared to other flooring types
- Can absorb odors and stain easily
- Needs to be maintained
- More susceptible to UV bleaching
Where to Install Hardwood Flooring
Flooring installation companies may suggest hallways, bedrooms, and living rooms.
Engineered Wood Flooring
The floor has a veneer of natural wood at the topmost layer. Underneath that veneer is layers comprising plywood or high-density fiberboard. Thanks to these inner layers, engineered wood floors are more stable compared to solid wood floors.
- Doesn’t bulge or warp when correctly installed
- Has the timeless look and appeal of real wood
- The multiple layers enhance its stability
- Less likely to get damaged by water or moisture
- Prone to dents, scrapes, and scratches
- Mold or mildew can grow on it when exposed to too much moisture
- More expensive than other flooring varieties
- Doesn’t take to refinishing quite well because of a thin top layer
Where To Install Engineered Wood Flooring
The best flooring companies recommend it for living rooms, bedrooms, and hallways.
Tile is highly durable, stylish, and waterproof. And if it suffers damage, the specific tiles can be easily replaced rather than the entire floor.
- Easy to clean
- Adds warmth and lots of character when done properly
- Endless patterns, colors, and finishes to choose from
- Harder to install
- Cracks and chips easily
- Can be more expensive than hardwood flooring
Where to Install Tile
Top flooring agencies can have it installed in the basement, bathrooms, hallway, and kitchen. It’s also perfect for the entire house.
Second To None Flooring Services
As one of the reputable flooring installation companies, we have years of experience installing different kinds of flooring. So you can be confident you’ll have a stress-free experience when you hire us. At Visual Enhancements, we consider every installation job a custom project and work with you to transform your home while meeting your deadline goals and budget. Get a quote for residential flooring service in Land O Lakes FL: https://www.visualenhancementsinc.com/Contact.